The knowledge and experience of the personnel in our right-of-way, survey, inspection and drafting department, enables us form project management teams to provide an expanded array of services to the pipeline or cross country pipeline, we have the experience to manage your project.
With hands-on project management, our teams are capable of taking your projects from the feasibility and estimating stages through completion and as-built documentation.
GFS management teams can:
- Prepare feasibility studies and cost estimates
- Engineer, design and draft the proposed installation
- Permit all associated agencies
- Competitively bid the construction
- Supply experienced inspection personnel
- Provide as-built drawings
Throughout this entire procedure, you are provided weekly updates on job progression with percentage status of completion of each phase, along with periodic financial reports, reflecting both actual and projected job costs.